Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thinking..........wishing!!

I have a picture of swimming (in my head) that i really want to paint,
for i am really loving swimming this summer.
and i am kinda following the weather and the summer season energy,
and so i also have an idea for a painting with a little child playing in the rain,
i don't quite know what it is going to look like, but it is going to be awesome ( i think)

i am also getting inspired from this old movies i am watching, and i made a apple crisp last night (which is very inspiring ;) i might draw something 40'ish of a women making a pie.....i don't know just a thought.
today i filled up my sketch book (again), which i love doing, makes me so proud of myself (all ways like a nice boost for my self esteem ;) so i thought i might post some things from my sketch book (as a tribute sort of thing)



This is when i got into trying to draw two people together

every artiest draws hands sometime or another
um...........i am not sure, but i just seem to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment